- We have a system of care that is easily accessible and provided in a safe therapeutic environment. We go to your home, school, or in the community to assist our consumers.
- We provide services that are driven by both consumer and community needs.
- We prioritize services for those most in need.
- We offer services that capitalize on consumer strengths and natural supports.
- We provide services that are community-based, as we believe communities should share in the decision-making and costs of service delivery, when appropriate.
- We provide services that are generally accepted evidence-based, best practice models as service interventions that support and promote empowerment and self-care.
- To be eligible for services, you must have a clinical diagnosis to determine medical necessity.
- Currently, First Alliance Healthcare is only able to accept insurance coverage under the Medicaid plan.